Soak-Off Gel Application
NON-DIVISIONAL *No novice winner upgraded to veteran level.
1. Complete one hand covered with red sock off gel polish and the other hand covered with French style pink and white soak-off polish combination. Work must be applied to natural nails only.
2. No enhancement products other than soak-off gel polish may be present at the station. No regular gel may be used in any capacity or point before or during the competition.
3. Competitor will have all products to be used, out and displayed on station for inspection of floor staff before competition begins. Items must be in original containers that clearly read Soak Off Gel.
4. Model’s nails should be prepared for soak-off gel polish application before competition start time is called.
5. All files and buffers must be new.
6. Cleansing products are allowed. This includes oils and moisturizers. Too much oil, or uncured products will receive point deductions.
7. The natural nails of one hand (competitor’s choice) must be covered with RED soak-off gel polish.
8. The natural nails on the opposite hand must be covered with French-style pink and white soak-off gel polish combination. Traditional French-style pink and white soak-off gel polish colors must be used.
9. No artwork is allowed.
10. Soak-Off Gel will be judged in the following twelve categories: smile lines, shape, soak off gel polish application (French-style), finish work, cuticle area, surface smoothness, soak off gel polish application, product control, length, lateral view, color balance and overall impression.
Property of Nailpro Competition ©2019 Creative Age Publications. All Nailpro Competition rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.