Extreme Stiletto Design
STUDENT / NOVICE / VETERAN
1. Complete one hand of stiletto-style nail enhancements and colored acrylic or gel products in original and artistic ways. Tips and adhesive are NOT allowed.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. The nails must be a minimum of 2” in length nail. This measurement is from the lowest point of the cuticle to the end of the free edge. Any nails shorter will receive a 10-point deduction of overall score.
4. Cover pink may be used.
5. No acrylic paint, gel paint, gel polish or nail polish of any sort may be used. Hand painting is not allowed on top of the nail to enhance the design. If you can build a nail with the product, you may use it for creating the design. Absolutely NO Stamping!
6. Glitter powder of any type, shape or color may be used (any size) but must not be included in more than 10% of the design. Crystal dust (pixie type) is allowed.
7. The design must not cover more than 10 % of the nail bed. This is to allow the nail bed to show through.
8. Embellishments may be used. Surface of the nail enhancements must be flush—NO raised surfaces
9. “C” curves range between 40% and 50%. The thinness of a salon style nail, approximately .03 to .05 inches, is ideal. Credit card thickness for example.
10. Electric files may be used. All files and buffers must be clean and unused.
11. Moisturizing products such as oil and soap may be used.
12. All nail enhancements must be finished to a high shine by buffing, applying top coat or using a UV gel sealant. No other polish, including glitter polish, is allowed.
13. Extreme Stiletto Design will be judged in the following categories: lateral structure & shape, finish work, theme, design, surface structure & “C” curves, product control & cuticle area,
complexity of design, detail, length, color, balance of design and overall impression
14. Any Extreme Stiletto Design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2023-2024 WATC®