It's All About the Bling!
1. Complete a set of stone nail art (one hand).
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. The theme for each It's All About the Bling! competition must consist across all 5 nails.
- NAILPRO® Competitions Nailapalooza ASIA 2023-2024: Ice World Theme
4. Each nail may have different colors, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer on the base color.
5. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied on SOLID color. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail enhancement.
6. Base nails can be extended in any length or shape. All nail extensions must only be professional products. Clear Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used, but must not contain any glitter or shimmer.
7. When attaching stones, building a base and or pre-work all products used must be clear, and not visible. However, any raised built surfaces have to be covered completely with embellishments.
8. Stones that are larger than a dime and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces! The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
9. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
10. NO Copyrighted art is allowed at any time. Penalties will be given at judges’ discretion and possible disqualification may be incurred. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design, or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
11. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5-point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
12. It’s All About The Bling! will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, balance, creativity, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
13. Any It’s All About The Bling! design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2023-2024 WATC®