3-D Nail Art
STUDENTS / NOVICE / VETERAN
1. All entries must consist of a set of 10 individual manufacturer tips. They must be from a manufacturer box. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size. Finished tips must be wearable. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 10 tips as a picture, but tips must remain individual. The design may be NO more than 1" (inch) in height, and 1"(inch) in width from the tip surface. It may be no longer than the length of the tip. No part of the entry may extend over the 6x8" base. If the entry exceeds these dimensions the entry may be disqualified.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. The theme for each 3-D Nail Art competition must consist across all 10 tips.The theme for each Mixed Media Nail Art competition must consist across all 10 tips.
- NAILPRO® Competitions Nailapalooza Asia 2022 – Spring day is coming Theme
4. All nail art must be made from professional nail products (colored liquid-and-powder acrylic, light-cured gel, wraps and resin, polish, paint, ink, and rhinestone etc.). Chrome or metallic powders are allowed to be used and incorporated in the design.
5. Embellishments or adornments may be used but must NOT exceed 25% of the overall design.
6. Top coat, UV gel sealant or glitter polish may be used.
7. NO molds may be used to assist with any design.
8. Competitors may NOT use any copyrighted art, designs or logos. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
9. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Please list all embellishments or products on your written statement. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5-point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
10. 3-D Nail Art will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, presentation, balance, design and detail, dimension, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, tip length and theme
11. Any 3-D Nail Art design that has already won first place at any NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff will disqualify any design it considers similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2022 WATC®. All rights reserved.