It's All About the Bling!
1. It's All About The Bling! entries must consist of a set of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 5 tips, but tips must remain individual.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count towards the NP Individual Cup or Team Cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. There is no theme for the It's All About the Bling! category – just follow the rules.
4. You may have a different color on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer.
5. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied on SOLID color. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail enhancement.
6. All nail art must be made from professional nail products.
7. Clear Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used, but must not contain any glitter or shimmer.
8. When attaching stones, building a base and or pre-work all products used must be clear. Make sure the judges cannot see the base.
9. The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
10. Stones that are larger than a dime (0.7 inch in diameter) and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces!
11. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
12. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Please list all embellishments or products on your written statement. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5-point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
13. It’s All About The Bling! will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, balance, creativity, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression
14. Any It’s All About The Bling! nail art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2022-2023 WATC®. All rights reserved.