It's All About the Bling!
1. Complete one hand ONLY on an actual hand.
2. Base nails can be extended in any length or shape - All nail extensions must only be professional products.
3. Models nails may have different colors on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer on the base color.
4. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied on SOLID color. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail enhancement.
5. Stones that are larger than a dime and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces!
6. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
7. When attaching stones, building a base and or pre-work all products used must be clear, and not visible. However, any raised built surfaces have to be covered completely with embellishments.
8. The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
9. Clear Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used, but must not contain any glitter or shimmer.
10. It’s All About The Bling! will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, balance, creativity, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
11. Any It’s All About The Bling! nail art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2021 WATC®. All rights reserved.