1. Chrome/Stamping entry must consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. The design must encompass all 5 tips, but tips must remain individual. Design with a base of Chrome and then artistically decorated with a stamping technique. The color of Chrome is your choice.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. On-Site/Mail-in: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the five tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mail-In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor (by September 15, 2023) or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
④ You must email NAILPRO® ASIA (email@example.com) with the date the submission was sent.
⑤ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑥ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑦ NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑧ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2023.
⑨ Please send Turn In Entries to :
ATTN: NAILPRO ASIA
Pradya Home Town
Lat Phrao71 Lat Phrao
Bangkok 10230 Thailand
TEL: +66865362799 (Thailand) | +82(70)-4337-2240 (Korea)
*if shipping by air other than express delivery (EMS, DHL, FEDEX, and UPS), please add Code: CHALA/Air on top of the information.
5. The type of stamping you do as well as colors you use are also your choice.
6. You may use as many or few colors for stamping or chrome. Metallic colors for stamping are allowed.
7. Your Chrome application should be completely smooth and shiny. THE CHROME MUST COVER THE ENTIRE NAIL, SIDES AND CUTICLE AREA!
8. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
9. Any shape, length or nail type is allowed. You will be judged on length and shape.
10. Nails must have a flat surface. No build-up of any kind is allowed.
11. You may not enhance your original stamping design with hand painted designs or by adding paint to the stamper with a brush to make a decal look like a design.
12. Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used.
13. NO Copyrighted art is allowed at any time. Penalties will be given at judges’ discretion and possible disqualification may be incurred. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design, or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
14. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Please list all embellishments or products on your written statement. And you must submit the photographs of all the stamping plates you have used with on your written statement. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5-point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
15. Chrome/Stamping will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, length & shape, balance, design, stamping technique, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, chrome application
16. Any Chrome/Stamping design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2023-2024 WATC®