1. Chrome/Stamping entry must consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. The design must encompass all 5 tips, but tips must remain individual. Design with a base of Chrome and then artistically decorated with a stamping technique. The color of Chrome is your choice.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. On-Site/Mail in - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor (by February 23, 2023) or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ You must include a self-addressed, postage pre-paid container with your entry if you want it returned to you. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
④ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑤ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at email@example.com with the date the submission was sent.
⑥ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑦ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑧ NAILPRO® Competitions, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑨ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 20, 2023.
⑩ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA committee
F23, 121, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
5. The type of stamping you do as well as colors you use are also your choice.
6. You may use as many or few colors for stamping or chrome. Metallic colors for stamping are allowed.
7. Your Chrome application should be completely smooth and shiny. THE CHROME MUST COVER THE ENTIRE NAIL, SIDES AND CUTICLE AREA!
8. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
9. Any shape, length or nail type is allowed. You will be judged on length and shape.
10. Nails must have a flat surface. No build-up of any kind is allowed.
11. You may not enhance your original stamping design with hand painted designs or by adding paint to the stamper with a brush to make a decal look like a design.
12. Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used.
13. Competitors may NOT use any copyrighted art, designs, or logos. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design, or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
14. Chrome/Stamping will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, length & shape, balance, design, stamping technique, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, chrome application
15. Any Chrome/Stamping design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2023 WATC®