[Turn-in] Salon Pedicure Nail Art
1. Salon Pedicure Nail Art entry must consist of a set of 10 individual manufacturer tips. They must be from a manufacturer box. The length of the tips must be no longer than 1.5” and no wider than 3/4”, if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size. Finished tips must be wearable meaning, they are individual and able to be mounted to a base.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. On-Site / Mail in - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ You must include a self-addressed, postage pre-paid container with your entry if you want it returned to you. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
④ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑤ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at email@example.com with the date the submission was sent.
⑥ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑦ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑧ NAILPRO® Competitions, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑨ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY MAY 20, 2022.
⑩ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA committee
F23, 121, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
5. The theme for each Salon Pedicure Nail Art competition must consist across all 10 tips.
- NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA 2022: Fine Jewelry
6. Finished design should be wearable and appropriate for day-to-day activity and lifestyle without difficulty. Finished design should be able to recreate within appropriate salon service time frame.
7. All nail art must be made from professional nail products (colored liquid-and-powder acrylic, light-cured gel, wraps and resin, polish, paint, ink, etc.). Chrome or metallic powders can be used and incorporated in the design.
8. Use of any embellishment or adornment is allowed, and it should be used in consideration of enhancing the overall design and theme color. However, any use of 3D mold, stickers, art decals or printed designed foils are NOT allowed.
9. Top coat, UV gel sealant or glitter/effect polishes may be used. Finished design can have textured or raised surface.
10. NO Copyrighted art is allowed at any time. Penalties will be given at judges’ discretion and possible disqualification may be incurred. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design, or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
11. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Please list all embellishments or products on your written statement. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5-point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
12. Salon Pedicure Nail Art will be judged in the following 12 categories: originality, product application, design, workmanship, balance, color, visual interest, complexity, detail, presentation, tip length & shape (wearability) and overall impression
13. Any Salon Pedicure Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers to be too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2022. All NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.