[Turn-in] It's All About the Bling!
1. It's All About The Bling! entries must consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 5 tips, but tips must remain individual.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry count or team cup if you are one of the top 5-point earners.
3. Mail in entries - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ You must include a self-addressed, postage pre-paid container with your entry if you want it returned to you. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
④ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑤ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date the submission was sent.
⑥ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑦ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑧ NAILPRO® Competitions, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑨ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY MAY 20, 2022.
⑩ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA committee
F23, 121, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
5. There is no theme for the It's All About the Bling! category – just follow the rules.
6. You may have a different color on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer.
7. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied on SOLID color. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail enhancement.
8. All nail art must be made from professional nail products.
9. Clear Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used, but must not contain any glitter or shimmer.
10. When attaching stones, building a base and or pre-work all products used must be clear. Make sure the judges cannot see the base.
11. The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
12. Stones that are larger than a dime (0.7 inch in diameter) and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces!
13. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
14. It’s All About the Bling! will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, balance, creativity, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression
15. Any It’s All About the Bling! that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2022. All NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.