[Onsite] It's All About the Bling!
1. Complete ONLY with stones you are given over 3 nail tips provided prior to the start of the competition.
2. Once you have been given your stones, you will have 15 minutes for pre-stone work before the competition begins. This is the only pre-work allowed. You may not attach anything to the nail tips until the competition begins.
3. No hand models required. Provided nail tips can be applied with any solid color prior to the start of the competition. You may have a different color on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer. NO ART WHAT SO EVER IS ALLOWED PRIOR.
4. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied AFTER the competition starts. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail tips. No raised surfaces prior to the competition. Nail tips must be smooth. No holes may be in the nail tips prior to the competition. You may drill holes in nail tips once the competition begins.
5. There is no preferred length or shape. You may shape the provided nail tips beforehand.
6. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
7. When attaching stones, all products used must be clear whether you build a base and/or making pre-stone work.
8. No stones or nail tips other than what is provided. You may NOT add additional stones at any point.
9. Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used.
10. It’s All About The Bling! Embellishment will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, and balance, amount of bling, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression
11. Any It’s All About the Bling! Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2023 WATC®