[Turn-in] Flat Hand Painted Nail Art (Gel / Acrylic)
STUDENT / NOVICE / VETERAN
1. Flat Hand Painted Nail Art entry must consist of a set of 10 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 10 tips as a picture, but tips must remain individual.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each entry. If submitting more than one entry only for on-site competitions, only the points from the highest scoring entry count towards the NP Individual Cup or team cup if you are one of the top 5 point earners.
3. On-Site / Mail in - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor (by July 2, 2021) or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ Do not forget to include the information on the theme and the products you used in English.
④ You must agree on Return Postage Agreement on the registration form for mailed in entries. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
⑤ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑥ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date the submission was sent.
⑦ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑧ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑨ NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑩ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 25, 2021.
⑪ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA
F23, 121, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
5. The theme for each Flat Hand Painted Nail Art competition will be announced before the beginning of the competition year.
- NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA 2021: Family
6. All work must be done by hand painting only. Absolutely no airbrushing, gel /or regular polish is allowed. Only gel paint may be used. Stamping of any type is not allowed.
7. The surface of the tips must be flush; NO raised surfaces.
8. Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used ONLY AS A TOP COAT but must NOT contain any glitter.
9. NO Copyrighted art is allowed at any time. Penalties will be given at judges’ discretion and possible disqualification may be incurred.
10. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5 point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
11. Flat Hand Painted Nail Art will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, presentation, balance, design, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, tip length and theme
12. Flat Hand Painted Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers to be too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO® competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2021. All NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.