[Turn-in] 3-D Nail Art
STUDENTS / NOVICE / VETERAN
1. All entries must consist of a set of 10 individual manufacturer tips. They must be from a manufacturer box. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size. Finished tips must be wearable. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 10 tips as a picture, but tips must remain individual. If tips do not meet the requirements, the design may be disqualified or receive a point deduction.
2. Competitors may submit more than one entry, but must pay a registration fee for each entry. Only entries which make it into the top 10 count toward NAILPRO® Cup points. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry in the top ten count towards the NP Cup both individual and team.
3. Mail in entries - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
4. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor (by July 2, 2021) or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ Do not forget to include the information on the theme and the products you used in English.
④ You must agree on Return Postage Agreement on the registration form for mailed in entries. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
⑤ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑥ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date the submission was sent.
⑦ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑧ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑨ NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑩ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 25, 2021.
⑪ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA
F23, 121, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
5. The theme for each Mixed Media Nail Art competition will be announced before the beginning of the competition year.
- NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA 2021: Around the World
6. All nail art must be made from professional nail products (colored liquid-and-powder acrylic, light-cured gel, wraps and resin, polish, paint, ink, and rhinestone etc.). Chrome or metallic powders are allowed to be used and incorporated in the design.
7. Embellishments or adornments may be used but must NOT exceed 25% of the overall design.
8. Top coat, UV gel sealant or glitter polish may be used.
9. NO molds may be used to assist with any design.
10. Competitors may NOT use any copyrighted art, designs or logos. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
11. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts in English: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5 point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
12. 3-D Nail Art will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, presentation, balance, design, dimension, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, tip length and theme
13. Any 3D Nail Art design that has already won first place at any NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff will disqualify any design it considers similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO® competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2021. All NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.