It's All About The BLING!
1. NO WORK WILL BE DONE ON SITE - TURN IN ONLY
2. Mailed In Entries
① Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor or someone other than the competitor.
② You must include your name and email in the shipping box. (Please DO NOT include your name anywhere on your entry.)
③ Do not forget to include the information on the theme and the products you used in English. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS INFORMATION!
④ You must include a self-addressed, postage pre-paid container with your entry if you want it returned to you. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
⑤ You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
⑥ You must email NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA at email@example.com with the date the submission was sent.
⑦ You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
⑧ It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
⑨ NAILPRO® Competitions, WATC®, NAILHOLIC are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
⑩ You do not need to be present at the competition to enter this competition. If you are not present for awards, you must plan for someone to pick up your artwork unless you have sent a prepaid self-addressed envelope with your entry! NAILPRO® Competition will not be responsible for any artwork left behind that does NOT have a prepaid self-addressed return container.
⑪ ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 17, 2020.
⑫ Please send Turn In Entries to :
Attn: NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA-KOREA committee
F23, 121, Jeongjailro, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do 13560
3. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
4. It's All About The Bling, entries must consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 5 tips but tips must remain individual.
5. Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used.
6. When attaching stones, building a base and or pre-work all products used must be clear. Make sure the judges cannot see the base.
7. The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
8. Stones that are larger than a dime and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces!
9. On-Site/Mail in - Display: Entries must be presented in a closed box for us to transport. Inside the box the ten tips must be SECURELY fastened to a plain (one color no texture no mirror), flat surface for the judging process. The size of the mounting surface is to be a maximum of 6 inches wide by 8 inches deep by ¼ tall and it must be FLAT, FLUSH AND STURDY. Do not attach your entry to the bottom of the box upon turn in. The judges MUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR WORK FROM THE BOX.
10. It’s All About The Bling! Embellishment will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, and balance, amount of bling, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
11. Any It’s All About The Bling! nail art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO® competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO® competitions. The NAILPRO® competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO® competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
Property of NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA ©2020. All NAILPRO® Competitions ASIA rules are copywritten and all rights reserved.